Regulations - International Children’s and Youth Song Festival „Gdynia OPEN 2019“ 26.08-30.08.2019
International Children’s and Youth Song Festival „Gdynia OPEN 2019“
International Children’s and Youth Song Festival „Gdynia OPEN 2019“ is organized by Social Innovations Laboratory and Youth Community Centre in cooperation with General School and Kindergarten Complex nb 3 in Gdynia.
International Children’s and Youth Song Festival „Gdynia OPEN 2019“ is organized in order to support young vocal talents from Poland and abroad, as well as to promote youth activity and development of their music and artistic passions and interests.
3. Place and time:
- Gdynia OPEN Festival 2019 will take place on 26-30.08.2019.
- Auditions will take place on 26-28 August in Pomeranian Science and Technology Park Conference Hall, al. Zwycięstwa 96/98, Gdynia, building nb III.
- Gala concert wll take place on 30 August 2019.
- The Organiser is entitled to change the place of the realization of the auditions and the gala concert.
4. Participation conditions:
- In order to participate in the Festival it is essential to fill in an online Application Form which can be found on http://gdyniaopen.pl/EN from 17.05.2019 till 16.06.2019.
- Filling in the Form is equivalent to the acceptance of this Regulations.
- The list of participants qualified for the Festival will be published on www.gdyniaopen.pl untill 21.06.2019.
- Each participant is obliged to pay an entrance fee of 80 PLN per person (for each single performance on stage). The fee must be paid by bank transfer to the following adress:
Młodzieżowy Dom Kultury, ul. Grabowo 2, 81-265 Gdynia, account nb. 46 1440 1026 0000 0000 1253 0625, title: ACCREDITATION/ name and surname of the participant, by 28.06.2019 (we accept the date the money was deposited to the bank account). After making the bank transfer please send confirmation of the transaction to email@example.com.
- The lack of the payment within the above deadline will result in the disqualification of the participant.
- In case of resignation the Organiser will not return the entrance fee.
- On the day of the arrival to the Festival, each participant of the Festival is obliged to deliver to the Organiser „Participation Declaration“ and application form – filled in and signed by participant’s parent or legal caretaker. The documents are generated for each participant in the process of online application.
- Failure to deliver documents mentioned in 7. will result in the disqualification of the participant.
- In Gdynia OPEN 2019 are entitled to take part children and younsters from 3 to 25 years.
- In Gdynia OPEN 2019 are entitled to take part children and youngsters singing solo, in duets and bands up to 9 persons.
- Soloists and duets may be accompanied by vocal section up to 6 persons. The age of persons in the vocal section does not influence the age category of the participant.
- Age categories – soloists and duets:
- Up to 10 years;
- Form 11 up to 13 years;
- Form 14 up to 16 years;
- Form 17 up to 25 years.
- Age categories – bands:
- Up to 12 years;
- From 13 to 16 years;
- Form 17 to 25 years.
- In case od duets and bands age category is determined by the age of the oldest participant.
- Both participants and instrutors/ parents should have a valid identification document.
6. Course of the Competition:
- During Gdynia OPEN Festival 2019 each participant will perfom one song of which the length cannot exceed 4 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Each participant is obliged to send a demo of the perfomed song and half-playback together with their Application Form. It is not allowed to change repertoire after sending the Form.
- Performance of the participants will be evaluated by the Jury selected by the Organiser. Decisions of the Jury will be based on their knowledge, experience and capabilities and will be taken in accordance to the Jury Regulations. The decisions of the Jury are final.
- Best performes in the age category up to 10 years will receive the prize of „Smiling Fishy“ (the numer of prizes will be decided by the Jury).
- Best performes in the age categories from 11 years above will receive the prizes: „Gold Fishy“, „Silver Fishy“ and „Bronze Fishy“. Jury will also award Grand Prix price and a special prize for „Personality of the Festival“. Jury will award prices for best soloists, duets and bands in each categories in the following amount:
- Soloists and duets
I prize – 500 PLN
II prize – 400 PLN
III prize – 300 PLN
I prize – 700 PLN
II prize – 600 PLN
III prize – 500 PLN
- Grand Prix - 1000 PLN.
- Special price for the Personality of the Festival – 500 PLN
- The Jury has the right to change the amount and the alocation of the awards in each category.
- The participats of Gdynia OPEN Festival 2019 will be also awarded a commemorative diplomas and statuettes.
- Choirs are not allowed to take part in the Festival.
- The Organiser does not cover the costs of travels, accomodation and food for the paricipants.
- The Organiser informs that there is a possibility to accomodate participants and their instructors in General School and Kinderkarten Complex no. 3 in Gdynia, ul. Nagietkowa 73, from 25.08.2019 (check in at 6:00 p.m.) until 31.08.2019 (check out 12:00 p.m.). The number of places is limited and the order of application will be deciding. Reservations can be made by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject of your e-mail write: „accomodation Gdynia Open“. The fee is deducted from participants, their instructors or caretakers. The fee is 50 PLN and should be paid by bank transfer to the following adress:
Zespół Szkolno-Przedszkolny nr 3 w Gdyni, account nb. 30 1020 4900 0000 8702 3084 3378, title: ACCOMMODATION GDYNIA OPEN/ name and surname of people who wish to be accommodated.
- In case of resignation the Organiser will not return the accommodation fee.
- Institutions or persons delegating participants to take part in the Festival are obliged to insure each delegated person for the time of travel and participation in the Festival.
- The Organiser informs that participants of the Festival are obliged to use artistic works with respect of the copyright or related rights of their authors, performing artists and producers.
- The Organiser informs that instructors or/and parents are responsisble for the participants of the Festival. Each delegating institution is obliged to assure an appropriate number of instructors in accordance to the applicable regulations.
- The Organiser informs that the Festival will be recorded and promoted through all chanels, including DVD recording, ad well as online and tv streaming. Therefore, sending an Applicaton Form is equal to giving concent for the free use of participant image by Social Innovation Laboratory, Youth Community Centre in Gdynia and General School and Kindergarten Complex nb 3 in Gdynia.
- All the participants take part in the Festival at their own risk.
- The Organiser does not bear responsability for any material damages caused towards third parties during the participation in the Festival.
- The Organiser is entitled to change the plan of the Festival, place of accommodation, and Regulations and rules without justification.
- All cases not included in the above Regulations will be settled by the Organiser in agreement with the Jury.
- Final interpretation of the above regulations belongs to the Organiser.
I agree to the processing of my personal / my child's personal data and I declare that I have been informed that:
1. The administrator of my personal data is Social Innovation Lab with the registered office in Gdynia (81-346) at Żeromskiego 31 street, phone nb. 58 727 39 00, mail address: email@example.com.
2. Contact with the Data Protection Officer : 58 727 39 02, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. My personal data / personal details of my child will be processed for the implementation of the International Children’s and Youth Song Festival “Gdynia OPEN 2019“ and archiving documents based on art. 6 par. 1, point a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/48 / EC (general regulation on data protection) - Dz.U.UE.L 2016.119.
4. I have the right to access, rectify my personal data / personal details of my child, limit their processing, and the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to withdraw any consent at any time with the reservation that withdrawal of consent does not have impact on the lawfulness of data processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
5. I have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which deals with the protection of personal data, if it considers that the data is being processed contrary to the law.
6. The period of processing my personal data / personal details of my child by the Administrator results from the Office Instruction and is 10 years.
7. My personal data / personal details of my child may be made available to other entities on the basis of legal regulations and entities with which the Administrator has concluded agreements on the entrustment of personal data.
8. My personal data / personal details of my child will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling, and will not be transferred to a third country and / or international organization.
9. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary for the implementation of the International Children’s and Youth Song Festival “Gdynia OPEN 2019“.